is what means the most to me.
Many would feel compelled to flee
at the sight of she:
a highly logical girl
crumpled without a word
different colors in each eye.
no emotional capacity
to know or explain why.
Fearless is he
the one who sees beauty
in this hopeless mess.
As rational as her
instantly feels natural
enveloping the being trembling on his chest.
More loved than I’ve ever felt
radiates; anxieties melt
hoping I’ll reflect the trust in your gaze
saying “you’re fine this way
it’s going to be okay
love you more than I could say”
I hope to return the moment someday.
Okay I just have to say my boyfriend is an ENTP and is always using phrases like “future me” and “me from 12 hours ago” so it made me kinda laugh that you do too. From what I’ve noticed ENTPs are all about possible “you”s.
- resisting traditional sexist gender roles does not make you gay
- not wanting to marry does not make you gay
- yes she could be gay
- who cares
- regardless of her sexual orientation, merida is a strong female character in the first disney princess film without a love interest
I wanna hang out with someone.
But I don’t want to leave my basement.
I wanna go out into the world.
But I don’t want to decide what to do.
when you try your best but you dont secede
I did the 4 letter personality test thingy-mah-bob today.
I am an ENTP.
I like ENTPs so much. The ones I know anyway.
- on transportation: i could pick you up if that would easy
- on adventure: What do you do? If you want to meet Peter at wills house turn to page 12. If you want to hang out with Peter and then walk to will's turn to page 56. If you want to enter the knights castle. Turn to page 27.
- on time: You forget my grandma is liveing with me. 11 Is the new 4 o clock
- on competition: I guess i just won this relationship.
- on memes: AWWWWW Yeeeaaaaahhhhhh!
- on ethnicity: NOT WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!
- on coherence: No problem, Ive sent plenty of texts that didn't make any refridgerater
- on appreciation: Thanks for... I don't know... Like existing.
Honey you mean HUNKULES
So it turns out my mom and sister are ISFJs. And my dad and my oldest sister are ISTJs.
So many guardians up in here.
I’m just like… INTP